Through the Languages and Texts feature you can determine the final view of your eMenu, personalise the labels in customer printouts and add additional texts to the layout of your invoices.
To access Languages and Texts in Clock POS, click 'Management' button and select 'Languages and Texts'. Through the 'New' button, you will be able to add a new Language for your Clock POS account.
- Charge Template Description / Translation - enter the names of the Menu items in your eMenu. The names entered for the default language are used. If nothing is filled in there, the eMenu will appear empty.
- Web Booking Engine translation - you have the option to translate your Clock POS Web Booking Engineinto various languages. You can have as many languages added as you like.
- If a Language is selected as 'Default', it will be the Default Language in which Clock POS Web Booking engine is loaded.
- In order for a Language to be available for display in your Clock POS Web Booking Engine, it has to be made 'Public'. This can be done by clicking the 'Make Public' button.
- Folio/Invoice Translations - here you can enter texts to be included in the printouts of the folio/invoice in the A4 format.
- Printout Translations - the option allows you to change some of the labels of the customer printouts, so that these changes are applied for users whose user profile language matches the language of these changes.
Please contact the support team for more details.