The integration between Clock PMS+ and PayPal enables your guests to make payment on the Web Reservation System and/or MyBooking portal using their PayPal account or alternatively, with their Credit Card if you allow the Express Check-out option.
- Use the following article to obtain your PayPal 'Signature set' (API Username, API Password, Signature)
- Go to menu Settings->All Settings->Payment Processing->PayPal (Express Checkout)
- In the 'Login' field, enter 'API Username' (1).
- In the 'Password' field, enter 'API Password' (2).
- In the 'Signature' field, enter 'Signature' (3).
- Select the currency for PayPal transactions. If the currency of a payment amount is different, the amount will be converted to this currency based on the conversion values in Clock PMS+ (4).
- Choose whether to allow payment as a guest - choose to allow payment with credit card through PayPal (5).
How does the interface work
Web Reservation System and PayPal
To enable PayPal in your Web Reservation System select 'PayPal Express' in the guarantee options from menu Settings->All Settings-> Booking-> Guarantee policy.
When completing their booking on the Web Reservation System guests will be prompted to the PayPal page to make payment.
MyBooking Portal and PayPal
To enable PayPal payments on your MyBooking Portal :
- Select Settings->All Settings->Guest engagement->Self Service Portal.
- Select 'Yes' for the 'Online payment' option.
- Now guests will be able to guarantee their booking or simply pay their bill through the MyBooking Portal and PayPal.
Important: When transactions are successful, payments will be automatically posted in the folio.