The interface allows you to automatically transfer sales from Clock POS to Marketman using MarketMan Buyer API V3 in order to keep track of your inventory.
- In order to use the interface, the MarketMan add-on should be activated for your Clock PMS+ subscription.
- Your Marketman account should be associated with Clock PMS+ with an activated API option. Please contact the Marketman support team to confirm it and request your Buyer GUID as it is required for the interface activation.
Note: if you use MarketMan in an HQ mode, you will need to have your entire chain associated with Clock PMS+ and to use the Buyer GUID of the specific location for the activation!
- Apply the Marketman inventory item codes to the corresponding menu items in Clock POS. To do so, please go to Management->Menu items and add the code in the 'Inventory code' field for each item.
Note: It is possible to apply the same inventory code for multiple items in Clock POS. For example, if you have multiple Coca-Cola products in Clock POS managed as one item in Marketman, you can apply the Marketman code for all these individual items in Clock POS. This way, the sales of each item will lower the correct inventory in Marketman.
Once you are ready with the initial preparation, you need to complete the following fields located in Clock POS menu Management->MarketMan.
- Export revenue date (1) - enter date from which revenue will be transferred. You can enter a day in the past and data will be exported from that date.
- Account Buyer GUID (2) - enter your Buyer GUID that you have received from Marketman's support team.
- Currency (3) - Select the currency that will be used when the sales are exported to Marketman;
- Tick the Include Revenue Category in POS category (4) option if you wish to have the revenue group/category combination to be exported as POS category. Otherwise, only the revenue group will be used.
How does the interface work
To start the export to Marketman, you need to activate the Marketman interface and enter your Marketman item inventory codes in Clock POS.
The Revenue Group or a combination of Revenue Group and Category set for the item is sent as a POS category. If you wish to see the mentioned POS category on the Menu Items menu of Marketman, you need to ask your Marketman account manager to map the Sale Category to the POS category.
Every two hours, we send an update for the sales from Clock POS and each new export overrides the previous one. This allows you to keep track of the sales throughout the day.
At the end of the day when the finance date changes (depending on the respective revenue date mode selected in Clock POS), we send the last export for that date that includes the sales for the whole day and overrides the other exports.