By default, all emails are sent with the 'From' field set to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and your email is set as 'Reply-To'. If you are a user of the paid version, you can request your own email to be set in the 'From' field too.
Here are the few simple steps you need to follow to have your hotel email address set in the 'From' field:
- Check if the desired hotel email address is correctly entered on the 'Account Info' page ('Other' – 'Settings' – 'Account Info' – 'Hotel email' field).
- Send the desired hotel email address and the URL from your browser when using your Clock PMS+ account to the Support Team. Please note this default hotel email change request is to be sent from the email account of the subscription's master user.
- The Support Team will activate a procedure with Amazon. In turn, Amazon will send a confirmation to this email address. The subject of the confirmation email will be: Amazon SES Address Verification Request in region EU (Ireland). If you don't receive this confirmation, check if it has directly gone to the Spam folder.
- Use the link of the Amazon confirmation to confirm the receipt. The link is valid for only 24 hours.
- The final step is to get in touch with the Support team for final activation. Then you can check if everything works properly.