Clock PMS+ uses payment types and subtypes to classify payments in reports.
Payment types are fixed, but you can have a more detailed classification by adding subtypes to them. Payment types and subtypes can be selected for each payment.
To add a subtype:
- From the navigation, go to "Settings" - "All Settings" - "Payment Subtype".
- Click "Add", enter the name of the subtype and the related payments.
- Click 'Create' to confirm.
Payment types and subtypes are selected for each payment. Payments are reflected in the folio, and depending on the settings, you can specify the subtype in addition to the payment type when registering payments.
For more info about how payments are registered, you see the Folio - Payments article.
Payment types and subtypes are included in all payment reports. You can have both detailed and summarised info of all registered payments.
In Clock PMS+, you have the following reports to track payments: "Payments" , "Payments in Open Folios" , "Cashier Closure". To use them, from the navigation select 'Reports' - 'All Reports'.
Payment Subtype required for each payment Setting
You can set a requirement for the mandatory entry of a subtype for each payment. This way no payment can be created with a payment subtype selected. To enable this requirement:
- From the navigation, go to 'Settings' - 'All Settings' - "Payment subtype"
- Select the "yes ↔ no" button beneath the "Payment Subtype required for each payment " setting. The status changes with each button click. The change is immediately reflected in the line next to the setting itself.