Important: Please make sure you go through Room Access control - General settings as well.
The integration between Clock PMS+ and VisiOnline enables you to streamline your operations and save time for your employees due to the convenient function to issue and encode key-cards directly through Clock PMS+. The flexibility of the integration allows you to control not only access to the room, but also access to common doors (e.g. main entrance; floor main door) or special zones (e.g. SPA or parking garage). Furthermore, you are able to control the times on the arrival and departure dates from/until keys will be active respectively.
Important: A Clock IoT device is required for this integration and it must be connected to the same local (internet) network as the VisiOnline server.
The communication protocol used for this integration is ASSA ABLOY HOSPITALITY WEB API (61 1100 080) Revision 7
1. Access Clock PMS+ and navigate to section Settings->All Settings->Room Key settings->click on 'Visionline (Assa Abloy/Vingcard)'.
2. Once the pop-up window is brought up, enter the respective information:
- Active (1) - select once all configurations are completed.
- API user (2) - select the Clock IoT device.
- Server host (3) - enter the IP address of the VisiOnline server.
- Username (4) - enter username for the VisiOnline HOSPITALITY WEB API.
- Password (5) - enter password for VisiOnline HOSPITALITY WEB API.
- Key format (6) - select your key format. Please consult with an ASSA ABLOY specialist.
Enter the encoder/s details by clicking 'Add' under the section 'Room key Encoder'.
Important: USB encoders are not supported.
You will be presented with two fields to complete:
- Name (1) - enter the name of the encoder. You will see this name within Clock PMS+. It can be very useful if you operate with many encoders as the name will assist you in distinguishing between them and selecting the correct one when you encode a card.
- Identifier (2) - this is the ID of the encoder within the access control system. The encoder needs to be first added within their system and then add its ID here. We recommend that you keep the ID of the encoder short.