Clock applications (Clock PMS+ and Clock POS) support multiple accounts in one subscription, thus providing companies, enterprises and chains with:
- Single user login and centralized user management
- Fast access to authorized accounts
- Centralized reporting
- Centralized guest profile database
- Single company database
- Single-point currency exchange rates management
How to create a new account?
New subscribers get one hotel or/and one restaurant. To add more accounts to your subscription:
- Log in with the master user (subscription owner). New accounts can be created by master users only.
- Go to Settings- All Settings-> Users.
- Find the master user and select 'Edit'
- Scroll down to section 'Accounts'.
- Select 'Request new hotel (PMS)' or 'Request new restaurant (POS)'
- Fill the name of the account (property or restaurant), any optional fields (if present) and send.
Please keep in mind that Clock pricing is based on accounts. New charges may apply for each new account.
How to access the new account?
If you have multiple accounts, you can access them from the 'All accounts' screen.
- In the home screen select the 'Eject' icon. Alternatively, select 'All accounts' through the 'key' button on the top right.
- All accounts accessible to the current user are listed.
- Select an account to access it or use the fast buttons (new booking, availability, etc.) to start an operation directly.
- You can open an account in a new browser tab ('right click'/'Alt menu' - 'open in a new tab'), and work simultaneously in multiple accounts.
- The last account used is remembered and you are redirected directly to it at your next login.
New Account Users
After it is created, a new account can be accessed ONLY by the master user. To give access to other users and administrators:
- Log in as a master user
- Select an account in the 'All accounts' screen.
- Go to Settings-> All Settings-> Users.
- Find the desired user and select 'Edit'.
- In the 'Grant Account Access' section select the accounts you want to grant access to.
- Use 'All' / 'None' buttons for fast selection of accounts. Save
How to delete an account?
If you have created an account by mistake or you don't need it anymore, you can send a request for deleting the account to our support team. To do so:
- Log in to the Support portal with the master user's email, or:
- Alternatively, send a message to email@example.com from the master user's email with a removal request
We will contact you with further details about the procedure.
Note: The data in the account will be deleted irretrievably, so make sure you have a backup report printout/exports.