PBX Interface Requirements
Modified on: Fri, 6 Mar, 2020 at 2:09 PM
Тhe PBX interface has the following technical requirements:
- The PBX and/or its server should be in the same network as Clock PMS+ stations
- Clock PMS+ can receive data from the PBX via one of the following types of communication:
- TCP / IP - we need to know the IP address and the port (as well as user and password in case required).
- RS232 - we need to know on which COM port we should listen and the full parameters of the COM port and PBX speed.
- File - the PBX can generate a Call Date Record (CDR) as a file. It could be a text file or an XML one. Then we use it to import the records from it.
- The Clock PMS+'s PBX interface requires a computer in the same network and Windows Operating System.
- The SMDR format is not supported.
- The PBX interface supports call accounting only.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.