From the navigation menu, go to Settings->All Settings->Account info.
Fill in some basic information about your property (Name, Category, Web Site, Location)
- Time Zone. Select the time zone of your property. It is a very important setting. All date/time fields will be localised according to this zone.
- Hotel Email. This email will be used as a reply-to address in all emails sent to your clients. The 'sender' email address by default is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you read Default Hotel Email Address if you wish to change the 'noreply@..' address with an address of your choice. Additionally, the 'Hotel email' will be used for all system email messages (New bookings from BookDirect, Booking cancellations made by clients, etc.).
- Housekeeping email. This email is used for receiving housekeeping requests made by guests. If empty, hotel email will be used instead
Guest email BCC. A copy of each message sent by Clock PMS+ will be received at this email address. This way you keep a separate archive of all sent messages.
The settings in this group are related to the Central Web Reservation System. If you have bought such one, contact your Clock PMS+ project manager about the specific values.
Fill in the billing details of your company. This information will be used in your invoice and bill print-outs as 'Supplier' info. Empty fields will not be printed.
- Second ID. Use this field if local authorities require additional company identification to be printed in your invoices/bills.
- Additional Billing Info. Fill in any additional information that is required for 'Supplier'.
Note: Versions of the company data into other languages are not supported. Please complete the info in the way you would it to appear in document printouts.
Billing Info Link
The data entered here will automatically be applied to the Billing To section, if the customer is anonymous (not a guest of the hotel). Usually these are External client folios. This way you will make sure that these folios will not remain without data in the Billing To section - the info entered into the “Name” and ”Country” fields will be retrieved. Of course, you have the option to make changes to specific customer details before issuing the document.
- Marketing source, channel and segment - you can set values for the marketing elements which then to be applied to the segmentation reports about the charges of these folios. At this stage, leave the rest of the fields empty. You can complete their settings upon configuring the values for the marketing elements.