The 'Essentials' platform provides you with a simple and user-friendly interface, designed to showcase the most important information.
The home page of the platform shows you the number of transactions and the amount processed throughout the day/week/month.
On the left-hand side, you have several menus:
- Payments - you can see a list of all transactions that have been processed, based on many different filters. You will be able to see various details about the transaction and even refund the transaction.
Important: Refunding a transaction through Essentials will NOT indicate a refund in Clock PMS+/POS automatically. We strongly recommend initiating refunds directly through Clock. Use Essentials only if you cannot refund a transaction through Clock any more, in which case, after the refund is successful you need to post manually a negative payment in the Clock folio.
- Disputes - you will see any chargebacks initiated by shoppers and you will have the opportunity to dispute the chargeback, and provide the necessary documentation to revert the chargeback.
- Finance - you will see various Finance related information including the Settlement Details report and the Interactive Payment accounting report.
- Store - information about your 'store' (property).
- Terminals - if you use terminals, you will see a list of the devices, their serial numbers, and their status.