STR is the official way for providing data (Hotel Market Reporting) for Belgium cities.
The historical and forward-looking data is sent automatically via e-mail according to the requirements of STR
- STR Export add-on should be enabled for your account before you can proceed with the activation of the export. To have it activated, please contact your Clock's support team(email@example.com);
- Your hotel's STR hotel ID - It is required to be sent to STR with the data so it will be recognized.
You can configure the export at Reports->All Reports->-Data Export->STR Export specifying the following:
- STR Hotel ID - The ID assigned by STR for your hotel;
- STR Historical (e-mail address) - The e-mail address to which the historical data should be sent (default:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- STR Forward (e-mail address) - The e-mail address for sending the future data (default:email@example.com)
- Marketing segment for complimentary and house use bookings - The occupancy associated with the configured marketing segments will be deducted from the rooms sold data sent to STR.
- Accumulation of POS account/s revenue - If you need to include the revenue generated by some of the POS accounts within your account, just select the ones to be included.
How does it operate
- The mandatory data is sent automatically to STR before 08:00 AM (GMT) as mentioned in their requirements.
- The charges transferred from Clock POS to Clock PMS are exported from the selected Clock POS accounts!!!
The following details are included:
- STR or Hotel ID
- Property’s Rooms Available (total number of rooms available)
- Property’s Rooms Sold (excluding complimentary, house use and no show rooms)
- Property’s Net Room Revenue (total net room revenue excluding taxes, VAT, Food & Beverage and any other value add-ons)
- F&B Revenue
- Total Revenue
- Currency Code (ISO code i.e. EUR)
Forward Looking Data( for the next 365 days ):
- STR or Hotel ID
- Date (forward outlook from: today’s date)
- Date (forward outlook to: date for the next 365 days)
- Property’s Rooms Available (total available inventory)
- Property’s Rooms Booked (total number of rooms that have been deducted from the inventory, because they have been booked)