- Manual opening of cashier drawer. There are new buttons on the main screen, which waiters can use to force open the linked cashier drawers.
- There is a new setting which regulates the automatic opening of the cashier drawer when a bill is closed.
- If waiters use POS on mobile devices, they can close a bill when they are physically away from the cashier. Opening the drawer in such cases could be problematic.
- A link for swift change of the local printer from the main screen.
- Different halls / sectors (e.g. main restaurant and terrace) in an establishment, which are located at a distance from one another should also use separate printers. Since mobile devices can easily be used at both sectors, the printer they use should also be changed easily.
- A new setting for disabling the printing of orders.
- The setting is intended for establishments where clients are not given a receipt for each order they make. Instead, they can print the entire order (with the new 'Print' button) when necessary.
- Receipts now print the running total, including the total of previous orders.
- Modification of payments after closing the bill.
- For easier correction of errors made on closing bills or on selection of payment type, payments can now be voided and new ones added even after a bill has been closed.
- The function can be found in the closed bills list: select a payment, void, add a new payment.
- The bill and the correct payment can be printed out with button 'Print'.
- Custom modifier added: customer preferences or requirements for the preparation of a dish that have not been included in the standard list of modifiers.
- Various minor tweaks
Clock POS update (10 Jun 2014) Print
Modified on: Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 12:26 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.