Clock PMS+ allows you to easily issue payment documents fiscalized in accordance with the local tax requirements of Slovenia. How does the fiscalization process work in Clock PMS+ and Clock POS?
Fiscalization - all of the selected fiscal documents during the activation process are fiscalization objects. Upon the successful fiscalization, the printed folio will have a QR code, date and time of the fiscalization, as well as an EOR and ZOI code.
An example of successfully fiscalized folio.
Opening / Closing business premise - there is an option to open or close your business premise and send the necessary data to the tax authorities. Please note that this setting is individual for each PMS or POS account.
You can do this by going to 'Other' - 'Settings' - 'Fiscalization' - 'Edit fiscal policy settings'
1. Opening a business premise
By default, your business premise is "Open", but if it is closed, you can reopen it by clicking on the "Open" button. This action will send the respective information to the tax authorities.
2. Closing a business premise.
The "Close" command will send "Closing Tag - Z" to the tax authorities. Please note that if the business premise is closed, no info of closed folios will be sent to the tax authorities.
This action will delete your uploaded certificate and will clear your business premise information from our system. Please note that your current status with the tax authorities will be kept and this action will NOT affect your business premise status.
Customise the number format
Your folio numbering should follow the tax requirements. Please consult your tax advisor in this regard. You can customise your folio numbering by going to 'Other' - 'Settings' - 'Document Number Generator'
Working with advance payments (deposits).
Let's say that we have an advance payment to the amount of EUR 10.
1. Click on "Add deposit folio" from the booking page.
- New payment -> EUR 10.
- Issue -> Close -> Fill in the VAT rate and select a fiscal document if the amount needs to be fiscalized.
The deposit amount will be fiscalized.
2. Return to the booking.
- Open folio containing the unpaid charges for which you will use the deposit.
- Press "Get deposit from..." and select the deposit folio/invoice, as well as the amount that needs to be transferred.
The system automatically generates a correction document (credit invoice) and sends a fiscal request for the transferred amount with a minus ( - ) sign.
3. Close the folio that is paid through the advanced payment.
- Open that folio, Issue -> Close -> Select fiscal document.
The system will fiscalize the final amount with a plus ( + ) sign.
Let's say that you have to VOID deposit that still is not transferred and to cancel his invoice.
Open the deposit folio.
- Issue -> Full correction -> Fill in the VAT rate and select a fiscal document.
You can also void the payment in our system clicking the red VOID button. Please note that the VOID button will not send any additional fiscal requests.
4. Setup of custom invoice print templates.
For the invoice template, if they will use a custom folio template, the below can be used to visualize the fiscalization details separately and not on one line:
Visual example of the details:
- In case of particular credit/debit events, you should use the correction documents.
- With any cancelation where the full amount is to be returned, you should use the full correction functionality.