The integration between Clock PMS+ and one of the leading payment processors - Elavon Fusebox, allows you to seamlessly process payments from various points - Web Reservation system, MyBooking portal, or through the guest folios.
It supports all features part of the payment processing package - tokenization, pre-authorization + capture/release, refunds, and accepting payments through physical card terminals at the property.
To configure the connection between Clock PMS+ and Elavon Fusebox go to menu Settings->All Settings->Payment processing->Elavon and enter the following details:
- Terminal (1) - code that should be provided to you by Elavon Fusebox.
- Location name (2) - code that should be provided to you by Elavon Fusebox.
- Chain code (3) - code that should be provided to you by Elavon Fusebox.
- Currency (4) - select the currency.
- Partial acceptance (5) - select if you will accept partial payments (see example below).
Example: The amount for payment is 100 USD, but the card has only 80 USD available. The transaction will not be declined and the 80 USD will be charged instead.
- Mark the connection Live (6).
Using Elavon Fusebox allows you to also utilize physical card terminals at the property and those need to be added to the interface configuration.
Important: You will need a Clock IoT device for the communication between Clock PMS+ and the terminal/s. Order from HERE if you don't have one yet.
Important: The Clock IoT device and the Elavon Fusebox terminal/s need to be connected to the same local network. Check HERE for more information on the network config for the IoT device.
- In Clock PMS+ go to menu Settings->All Settings->Payment Processing->Elavon->click the 'Terminals' button on the top right side.
- Click the blue 'Add' button on the top right and enter the details.
- IoT device connected to (1) - select the IoT device
- Name (2) - this is the name of the terminal which you will see in Clock PMS+. This will be extremely helpful in cases you operate with several terminals, as the name will give you an indication of which is which e.g. 'Handheld terminal'; 'Front desk terminal'; 'Backup terminal'.
- IP (3) - enter the IP address of the terminal
- Port (4) - enter Port. Usually 6000
- Wait timeout (5) - the amount of time which the terminal will wait for the transaction to be completed before timing out. By default it is 300 seconds.
- Printing enabled (6) - select if your terminal has an embedded printer and you wish to print transaction receipts for the payments.
- Enable TIPs (7) - select if you wish the guest to be able to add a TIP to their payment through the terminal.
Once the above is completed, navigate to Clock PMS+ menu Settings->All Settings->Payment processing->Credit Card and select the following:
- In the section Payment Service Provider, select Elavon from the dropdown menu (1).
- Select if you will require guests to enter CSV code when entering card details (2).
- Select if you require guests to enter their Address when entering card details (2).
- Check the selections in section 'Accepted Credit Cards' and update them if needed (3).
Finally, you need to set your Guarantee options with the correct payment service.
- Go to menu Settings->All Settings->Bookings->Guarantee policy.
- edit your guarantee options and select 'Credit Card tokenization/payment' as a payment service.
Configuring in Clock POS
Settings are done from menu Management->Elavon Fusebox and are identical as the ones in Clock PMS+.
The only difference comes when adding the terminal information as the devices have unique IP addresses.