- New 'Cross Account Transfer' Right, controlling a bill transfer to a Room or Company. The right IS NOT GRANTED to anyone automatically, except for the user owning the account.
- Transfer of a bill to a company folio in the PMS. The feature is very similar to the transfer of a bill to a room, however, this transfer enables a restaurant bill to be transferred to an existing company group folio in the PMS or new company folio. It significantly facilitates the work with groups, company bills with a deferred payment, owner's bills, etc.
- In order to make a transfer of a bill to a company, charge transfers to this company must be allowed. On the company edit screen, mark the 'Accept charge transfers' check box.
- Now you can first select a company to be associated with a table's bill and make the transfer later. On the main screen, there is a blue label of the company selected.
- In the list of closed bills, you can see the company to which a transfer was made.
- The reversal of a transfer to a company is as easy as the reversal of a transfer to a room.
- Internal transfer to a company. The charges for menu items from a normal table's bill can be transferred to a company bill in the POS. This provides more opportunities for keeping group or company bills in the POS itself, without being necessary for these bills to be transferred to the PMS.
- This operation, which is practically similar to a table change, does not require any additional rights.
- In order to perform a transfer to a company, charge transfers to this company must be allowed. On the company edit screen, mark the 'Accept charge transfers' check box.
- The bills transferred this way are also visualized as the rest of the bills of the company in the POS , i.e. through blue buttons below the list of tables.
- As with all of the rest of the bills, the bills of companies in the POS must be closed before performing the daily closure.
- You can leave bills to be paid later (a deferred payment), if you close them using Other as a payment type, which you void afterwards (this requires a right).
Clock POS Update (12 Feb 2015) Print
Modified on: Wed, 11 Mar, 2020 at 12:35 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.