Clock POS update (26 Jan 2015)
Modified on: Mon, 26 Sep, 2022 at 2:53 PM
Bill Transfer to Booking
- Bill Transfer to Booking - now Clock POS asks you to which folio to make the transfer, if the folios are multiple.
- eMenu – a new setting has been added in relation to determining which menu groups to be shown in the eMenu (a check box in the group settings)
- Buzzer – if there is a buzzer enabled to a printer, its sound signal can be set. The setting is for each printer – in the settings of printers.
- To the bills you can add client information which to be printed out on the bill. The button is on the Settle screen.
- To the main screen of the POS, a new '?' menu has been added. You can use it to send questions and assistance requests.
- The voided open bills no longer appear on the map of tables.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.