The Kitchen Monitor allows you to keep track of the kitchen orders in real time. Being very easy to open on any device accessing Clock POS, it can be used as an effective substitute for the standard printers and paper orders.
How to use it
The kitchen monitor can be accessed from the home screen
of Clock POS:
1. Select the kitchen for which you want yo check the orders
To select several kitchens, please hold the “Ctrl” (Windows ) / ”Command” (Mac) to select several kitchens. On mobile devices, you will have the option to select the kitchen on a separate screen (as shown in the image to the right):
2. Choose the "Sound" option if you want to hear a sound notification when a new order is registered.
3. You can increase the number of columns for better visibility on devices with larger screens.
Use the Kitchen Monitor for one or several kitchens at once and see:
- The elapsed minutes from the order placement. The screen data is refreshed each minute.
- The ordered items. If order groups used, the items will be arranged in the respective order groups.
- If an order is completed and can be marked as such. Each completed order is removed 3 minutes after being marked as such.
- The notes used for an order. They appear in the order details
- Or hear a ring sound with each new order, if the sound option is enabled.
- Orders can be pinned placing them at the top of the page
- You can customise the colour for each order to achieve a better organization
Sample kitchen order (order groups used, two-column view):
The same order 3 minutes later on:
Using the "Table" button you can pin, unpin, change the order color and reprint the orders:
Order note location: