For the purposes of marketing analyses, Clock PMS+ maintains three parallel analytical parameters: Marketing Source, Marketing Channels and Marketing Segments.
All segments can be filled-in in any booking. Afterwards, the reports can show the data of nights and revenues from bookings, segmented by the three analytical parameters. The reports named 'Charges segmentation report' and 'Bed nights report' has this option. They provide summarized statistic information grouped by your selection of the analytical parameters.
- Select 'Other' - 'Settings' - 'Marketing Sources / Channels / Segments'
- Enter each value in a new line (press Enter after each value).
You can use 'Booking' - 'Advanced Search' to find all the bookings from a certain segment. Also, you can locate all the bookings lacking correctly filled-in 'Marketing Source', 'Marketing Channels' and 'Marketing Segments' fields by ticking the following checkboxes: 'Without marketing source', 'Without marketing channel' and 'Without marketing segments'.
The marketing elements can be set as default values for:
- New bookings (go to 'Other' - 'Settings' - 'Booking fields')
- Rates (Rate settings)
- Company / Agent profiles (from the Company menu when you create or edit a profile)
- WRS bookings (go to 'Other' - 'Settings' - 'Web Reservation System' - 'Marketing Segments' section)
- Channel manager interface - you can find more about your channel manager interface from the respective articles: Room Cloud, SiteMinder or Availpro.
Determination of Marketing Elements upon booking creation: