The interface allows you to automatically transfer sales from Clock POS to Marketman using MarketMan Buyer API V3 in order to keep track of your inventory.
- In order to use the interface, the MarketMan integration should be activated for your account.
- Your Marketman account should be associated with Clock PMS+ with an activated API option. Please contact the MarketMan support team to confirm it and request your Buyer GUID as it is required for the interface activation. Please note if you use MarketMan in an HQ mode, you will need to have access to your entire chain granted to partner Clock PMS+ and to use the location Buyer GUID for the activation!
- Apply the Marketman inventory item codes to the corresponding menu items in Clock POS. To do so, please go to 'Management' - 'Menu items' and add the code in the 'Inventory code' field for each item.
Once you are ready with the initial preparation, you need to complete the following steps:
- Set the Buyer GUID that you have received from Marketman's support team in Clock POS by going to 'Management' - 'Marketman';
- Select the currency that will be used when the sales are exported to MarketMan;
- Tick the Include Revenue Category in POS category option if you wish to have the revenue group / category combination to be exported as POS category. Otherwise only revenue group will be used.
How does the interface works
To start the export to MarketMan, you need activated MarketMan interface and entered MarketMan inventory codes of the items in Clock POS. The Revenue Group, or a combination of Revenue Group and Category set for the item is sent as a POS category. If you wish to see the mentioned POS category on the Menu Items menu of MarketMan, you need to ask your MarketMan account manager to map the SaleCategory to the POS category.
Every two hours, we send an update for the sales from Clock POS and each new export overrides the previous one. This allows you to keep track of the sales throughout the day.
At the end of the day when the finance date changes (depending on respective revenue date mode selected in Clock POS), we send the last export for that date that includes the sales for the whole day and overrides the other exports.